Spell

Maybe jobs elude my girl 

Because she really is supposed

To eat fruit and touch exchange 


Maybe there’s money slowly sloping down the waterslide

Waiting to sploosh gently below 

The air line

And float back up to her

Bubbles spinning towards light

And then wet dripping from bright cheeks

Money will make eye contact and smile

Arrive so that the cat’s cuddles

And the growing food

And the writing and drawing and sleeping and 

Healing dad and celebrating sister 

And feeding mom

And finding me get to be all the time


Casting a spell

Do you hear me money god do you feel me

Are you there it’s me 

I conjure thousands I conjure work that works

For my girl 

1 comment:

  1. I conjure work that works!! I conjure thousands. I find u all the time, ily ily ilyyyyy thank you for this spell gift

    ReplyDelete